M2M Connectivity is a specialist distributor for leading wireless modules and modems for machine to machine (‘M2M’) communications and wirelessly enabling the Internet of Things in Australia and New Zealand. We provide a range of tailored M2M services to the market including tailored data plans, static IP services, software development and support, and hardware certification.
Our product portfolio covers modules and modems for cellular (LTE, 3G/HSPA, GSM/GPRS, CDMA), satellite (Inmarsat, Orbcomm, Globalstar Simplex, Iridium), and short range industrial RF.
Some of the major brands we support include
– Sierra Wireless for their LTE, 3G and GPRS AirLink modems and AirPrime modules
– Iridium and Inmarsat satellite modems for low cost M2M applications
– Radiocrafts RF over Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee, RC232, M-BUS, KNX.
M2M Connectivity provides a range of tailored M2M services to the market including
– tailored data plans
– static IP services
– software development and support
– hardware certification
– consulting on 4G / 3G ethernet options
The business is managed by Darren Moroney, who previously headed the Ericsson M2M business in Australia. We have a team of skilled engineers and sales support staff available to help get your project to market.