The GX400 product is End-of-Life. Please replace with GX450 | RV50 | RV50X or MP70.
Sierra Wireless AirLink GX450 + Input/Output is a small, rugged form factor 3G | WiFi Gateway offering multiple interfaces and standard GPS to provide high-value versatility for any location-aware application. With 3G mobile broadband connectivity, designed with versatility and flexibility in mind, the Sierra Wireless AirLink GX450 is designed for use in mobile environments (AVL/tracking, field service, public safety) or fixed/portable settings (industrial, utilities, security, enterprise, point-of-sale).
A powerful ARM 11 class micro-processor and the addition of an expansion slot, leave room for growth via support for additional connection or communications options and future technologies.
I/O support is built into the GX450 + I/O kit, providing an additional 4 digital I/O, 4 analog I/O, and an extra RS-232 Serial port making it ideal for applications in SCADA and remote monitoring.
The GX450 is powered by ALEOS™ embedded intelligence and managed by the AirLink Management Services. It is a “one device fits all” solution that allows customers to deploy and manage the same device for multiple applications, simplifying deployment and management.
- Embedded intelligence – ability to program and/or configure
- IP64 rated, rugged enclosure, Mil-Spec 810-F
- Additional 4 digital I/O, 4 analog I/O, extra RS-232 Serial port
- Machine protocols including MODBUS
- Comprehensive device management and configuration
- Low power mode/ wake up timer
- Remote management, control and configuration
- Integrated GPS