Secure, Cloud-based, Device Management for your AirLink ALEOS devices.
AirLink Management Services (ALMS) powered by AirVantage® is an application that makes managing thousands of gateways as easy as ten. Users can remotely configure, deploy, and monitor their AirLink gateways over-the-air.
An off-the-shelf, hosted application tool ALMS enables Sierra Wireless customers to quickly and easily deploy a remote management solution for their ALEOS powered AirLink gateways and routers. By leveraging a cloud-based platform, ALMS enables users to manage one AirLink device or thousands from anywhere with an internet connection.
AirLink Management Services significantly reduces barriers that have traditionally prevented customers from deploying a true remote management solution. By leveraging a cloud computing model, Sierra Wireless has eliminated the need for any software to download and gives the customer a very quick set-up experience. Customers can have their remote management solution set-up and working instantaneously.
AirVantange Management Services (AVMS) is now available as a 1 month free trial. Contat us here.
Watch the ALMS video here.
- Customized Device Dashboards
- Cloud-based (Web 2.0) user interface
- Device groups and multiple user access levels
- Deployment status and health monitoring
- User defined scheduling
- Deployment templates
- Comprehensive device configuration
- Simple out-of-the-box experience
- Low adoption barrier (no set-up costs)
- No software to install and no servers to maintain
- Accessible from anywhere with an internet connection
- Virtually eliminates field visits
- Intuitive, comprehensive OTA configuration
- More predictable operating budget