The NV08C-CSM-BRD Card is an easy-to-integrate card, to provide navigation functions to mobile and portable devices. The NV08C-CSM-BRD Card provides flexible integration options, including active or passive antenna connection with automatic detection, antenna power supply and short circuit protection.
The NV08C-CSM-BRD Card is based on NVS Technologies’ compact NV08C-CSM high performance Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver module. The NV08C-CSM’s key feature is its compatibility with existing GNSS systems such as GPS and GLONASS and Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS), as well as with newly deployed GNSS systems such as GALILEO and COMPASS.
The NV08C-CSM-BRD Card features a highly sensitive receiver to capture and maintain the satellite signals, combined with low power consumption, even when receiving multiple GNSS and SBAS signals. Tracking satellites from multiple GNSS constellations and using Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) ensures much higher availability of navigation signals, when compared to single constellation alternatives, and provides increased performance, accuracy and reliability for devices used in urban and industrial environments. The NV08C-CSM receiver includes two separate RF paths (GPS and GLONASS) and a 3-stage SAW filtration for enhanced interference immunity.
- Very quick and simple integration
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, COMPASS & SBAS L1
- Precise navigation, positioning and timing
- 32 GNSS tracking channels
- Raw Data output – Pseudorange, Carrier phase and Doppler
- 200K correlators – Ensuring fast TTFF and high signal sensitivity
- Individual GLONASS group delay calibration assuring very high accuracy
- Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) interface and Dead Reckoning option
- 64 KB EEPROM for firmware upgrade and data storage
- NMEA 0183 / IEC 61162-1, binary (BINR) and RTCM SC-104 data protocols
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Industrial operating temperature range ‐40 to +85°C