The ZigBee Network Module (ZNM) with Smart Energy capability (ZNM-SE) is 12.7 x 25.4 x 2.5 mm and is for use in ZigBee based mesh networks. The ZNM module offers the complete ZigBee network protocol in a small module with an easy-to-use API interface.
Radiocrafts ZigBee network modules (ZNM) make powerful ZigBee features available for an external application processor through an API via UART or SPI.
The RC2400(HP) ZMN-SE module can be used to develop solutions compliant to the Smart Energy Profile.
- Smart Metering | AMR | AMI
- Electricity, gas, water and heat meters
- Energy Service Portal (ESP) | Load Control
- IP sensor networks (6LoWPAN)
- RF4CE remote controls
- Wireless sensor networks | Building Automation
- Complete ZigBee-ready module
- Smart Energy capability
- 100mW / 20 dBm option and low-power option in pin compatible packages
- 12.7 x 25.4 x 2.5 mm compact shielded module for SMD mounting
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant PHY
- Single-cycle high performance 8051 microcontroller core
- 256 kB Flash memory, 8 kB SRAM
- 15 digital and analogue I/Os, 8 channel 12 bit ADC