ZigBee Network Module (ZNM), 12.7 x 25.4 x 2.5 mm, for use in ZigBee based mesh networks. The ZNM module offers the complete ZigBee network protocol in a small module with an easy-to-use API interface.
The RC2400HP RF Transceiver Module is a compact surface-mounted module especially designed for the ZigBee® PRO protocol stack. It can also be used for other for wireless star and mesh networks based on IEEE 802.15.4 compliant PHY and MAC.
The complete shielded module is only 12.7 x 25.4 x 3.3 mm and this high power version comes with LNA and power amplifier for extended range. This high power version and low current variant (RC2400) are pin compatible.
- Smart Metering | AMR | AMI
- Electricity, gas, water and heat meters
- Energy Service Portal (ESP) | Load Control
- IP sensor networks (6LoWPAN)
- RF4CE remote controls
- Wireless sensor networks | Building Automation
- Complete ZigBee-ready module
- 100mW / 20 dBm option and low-power option in pin compatible packages
- 12.7 x 25.4 x 2.5 mm compact shielded module for SMD mounting
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant PHY
- Single-cycle high performance 8051 microcontroller core
- 256 kB Flash memory, 8 kB SRAM
- 15 digital and analogue I/Os, 8 channel 12 bit ADC
- UART, SPI and debug interfaces
- On-board 32.768 kHz real time clock (RTC), 4 timers
- High performance direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) RF transceiver
- 2.0 – 3.6 V supply voltage, ultra low power modes