The Sierra Wireless AirLink® Raven RV50X is a 4G LTE-A router supporting Cat-6 data speeds and Band 28 | 700Mhz for coverage, whilst also offering the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway.
Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50X is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. It is ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, and provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
The RV50X brings the benefits of broadband connectivity with LTE-A coverage on major global networks, to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option, and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only fully operational 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE Cat 6 bandwidth makes it a viable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a future-proof solution that protects investment.
The RV50X is also ideal for solar-powered applications and can be used with AirLink® Management Service (ALMS) for remote management.
- LTE performance with low power consumption (less than 1W in idle mode)
- LTE Cat 6 data speeds (up to 300 Mbps)
- LTE-A coverage including Band 28 / 700 Mhz
- Fully automatic network operator switching – just insert the SIM
- Provides network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial and USB
- Remote configuration, software update, and monitoring with AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- Meets industrial-grade certifications including Class 1 Div 2, MIL-STD-810G, IP64 ingress protection
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Events Engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms
- Application Framework (AAF) offers real-time onboard data processing
- GPS for tracking equipment