Need to manage your off-site devices remotely?
The SED-30P offers a remote 3G-IP monitored solution, reporting back to a cloud server platform utilising the Amazon Web Server (AWS). It is a 3rd generation communication controller using field proven technology.
The product is enclosed in a sturdy metal enclosure with the option for back up battery and can be powered from 12V DC or a supplied AC plug pack.
The SED-30P can be configured as a stand-alone SMS controller, or can be used as a monitored IP via 3G or fixed IP system back to the Pegasus cloud platform.
The Pegasus cloud platform offers the ability to monitor up to 2000 remote assets (SED-30P) with full input/output verification and control via full SQL AWS cloud system. This offers a quick to deploy, easy to set up industrial system.
This product is Australian designed, manufactured and supported.
- 8 x inputs can be configured for either (4-20mA) or (0-5V) logic
- 4 x onboard dry contact relays (expandable)
- Battery backed up system
- AC or DC powered
- Location of device-map view
- Input status in real time
- Output status in real time
- Report input/output via Email, Whisper, Serial IP
- Over the air auto software updates