The InterCel Smart SAM4Q is an LTE/WCDMA based modem. It is based on the Qualcomm LTE Cat.1 baseband processor, provides LTE Cat.1 and HSPA+ connectivity, and is designed for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) / IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
The modem comes with a serial/power cable in the kit. AC power supply and antennas are extra.
A typical application will require the Smart SAM4Q be connected to an external 700/850/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz antenna as described in the User Guide. Based on the standards EN50385 and EN50383, a minimum safety operating distance has been calculated and stated in the User Guide Safety distance requirement.
NB: The Smart SAM4Q modem should NOT be operated when a person is within 203mm (8 inches) of the modem.
- Cellular Module Telstra Network Approval
- FDD LTE: 700/850/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- WCDMA: 850/2100 MHz
- Standard 3GPP AT commands TS 27.007
- Output power: Class 3 @ LTE and Class 3 @ UMTS.
- Input voltage: 5V to 32V
- Current consumption (TBC):
Standby: 30mA @ 12V
Average in Use (3G): 250mA @ 12V
Average in Use (4G): 205mA @ 12V
- Support 3V/1V8 U-SIM card
- Dimension: 79mm x 52mm x 24mm/19mm
- Weight: 60g approx.
- Operating temperature: -30C° to +85C°
- RoHS compliant