The FX 250 FleetBroadband terminal is a compact and easy-to-install maritime communication system. This new-generation terminal operates on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Satellite System and is Inmarsat approved for use with Fleet Xpress.
Ideal for commercial communication while at sea, the FX 250 FleetBroadband terminal provides simultaneous access to clear digital voice calling or fax, high-speed internet for email, FTP, web browsing, Streaming IP data (real-time streaming video) and SMS.
Download the latest weather and navigational charts to keep your fleet travelling safely and on-schedule.
The FX 250 FleetBroadband terminal offers data speeds of up to 284kbps with many value-added features:
- Fleet Tracking Capability with Geo-fencing – up to 10 polygon geo-fence areas can be configured
- Push-To-Talk (PTT)
- Forced Dialling – SAC Configuration Control
- Restricted Dialling (for crew calling)
- Handset Call Priority (allows the Captain to pre-empt all other calls)
- Remote Access (for configuration and diagnostics)
- Radio Silence (radio transmission on/off) Control
- External Ringer Control
- Remote Management (using SMS/AT commands)
- Backup / Restore of previous Configuration Settings
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
- Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)
- Multi-User WebConsole access with configurable access rights
- Time/Volume limited data sessions (to avoid bill shock)
- MAC Filtering (with whitelist/blacklist)
- NAT and NAPT (Port Forwarding)
- NMEA 0183 Continuous GPS Output
- SMS with option to append GPS position
- Port Forwarding