The AER1600 router now includes the NetCloud Management System as standard – ask your sales representative about NetCloud Solution Packages for Branch Networks.
The AER1600 is designed with the small business and micro branch in mind.
Providing superior connectivity for the distributed enterprise, the AER1600 is an advanced edge routing solution that intelligently manages converged wired and wireless connectivity. The AER1600 combines cloud-management, advanced security (UTM), WAN Diversity, industry leading 4G LTE failover, high performance WiFi, and dual modem capabilities.
The Cradlepoint AER1600 is ideal for temporary and micro branch networks such as retail pop-up stores, mobile construction offices, or store-in-store insurance or banking services. Used for rapid deployment connectivity in enterprises such as retail, banking and hospitality, the AER1600 can be deployed as a temporary networking solution for fast 4G connectivity to support critical applications, such as Point of Sale (PoS).
The AER1600 keeps a core network secure while running parallel networks to enable in-branch technologies, such as digital signage, guest WiFi and kiosks. This device minimises the potential security risks and network impact of running third party provided in-branch services. By deploying a parallel network using the AER1600, non-critical technologies can be connected over 4G LTE instead of the branch’s primary line.
Improve QoE and increase availability
• Increase availability with seamless 4G failover
• Augment WAN bandwidth: 4G, Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN
• Support cloud optimised IP multimedia communications
• Robust, real-time analytics to manage QoE performance, data usage, and costs
• Dual-modems with multi-carrier support for “Cut-the-Wire” solution
• Add burst bandwidth easily for peak periods
• Integrate with MPLS networks for Hybrid WAN deployments
• Application aware policies for intelligent WAN selection and data usage optimisation
Deploy and scale quickly
• Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration at installation
• Deploy services for increased security and advanced networking via the cloud
• Integrate easily with enterprise applications using Cradlepoint’s open API
Secure and protect
• Protect assets with IPS/IDS, firewall, network segmentation, and VLAN support
• Secure data transactions with advanced VPN options
• Integrate Zscaler to inspect “direct to internet” traffic with near-zero latency
• Purpose-built for PCI Compliance