EOL Notice – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Sierra Wireless Raven XE is a rugged, intelligent 3G gateway designed for critical infrastructure monitoring and control applications. The Raven XE has been developed to meet the needs of customers that require a powerful, robust high-speed 3G wireless connection for their M2M application. The Raven is built around the concept of always on connectivity and multiple watchdogs periodically monitor and restore the 3G connection as required. It is well suited to applications including broadband connectivity, remote asset monitoring, telemetry and metering.
Its low power consumption and rugged casing make it ideal for use in industrial environments. One 10/100 Ethernet port, two I/O’s, and a USB port that functions both as a virtual Ethernet or serial port, plus interface routing provide additional flexibility. Comprehensive software tools streamline the process of remote device monitoring, reporting and management and the Raven XE supports a large number of communication interfaces and protocols.
Powered by ALEOS embedded intelligence and the AirLink device management tools (ALMS), the Raven XE reduces field time and enables secure data for mission critical applications.
The Raven XE is supplied in a kit with modem and mains power supply. Available accessories include a wide range of antennas, I/O & DC Power 4 pin Adapter, mounting bracket, and Ethernet cables.
- ALEOS intelligence for connection management, simplified set-up, remote management and much more
- Supports Quad-Band HSPA (UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA, 850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- Remote monitoring, control and troubleshooting
- IPSec VPN and GRE tunneling for data security
- Rx Diversity
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Compact form factor
- Mini USB port increases flexibility
- High-speed ARM9 processor optimizes performance
- Seamless integration with legacy equipment
- 2 Software Configurable I/O ports