The COR IBR600C now includes the NetCloud Management System as standard – ask your sales representative about NetCloud Solution Packages for Mobile and IoT Networks.
The COR IBR600C is designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking for use in 24/7 business-critical applications: surveillance cameras, digital signage, parallel networking, and other industrial/M2M applications.
Embedded modems enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE, 3G EVDO, or HSPA+ and include NetCloud Perimeter to addresses the biggest concern with the IoT – security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Advanced VPN and tunnelling; carrier, WAN, and LAN analytics; and location-based services.
- Embedded 100/50 Mbps Category 3 modem supports Verizon & Sprint with 4G LTE & 3G EVDO fallback
- Multi-carrier software-define radios also support AT&T & T-Mobile with 4G LTE & HSPA+ fallback
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Supports Router SDK & NCM API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
- Passive GPS