The dual-modem dock for the COR IBR1100 series provides flexibility in deployment with additional bandwidth or failover capability across multiple carriers.
Wireless-to-wireless failover ensures mission critical applications stay online when you need them the most. A second modem can also be used to augment bandwidth for applications like passenger WiFi, video or cloud access to ensure an ideal quality of experience. Engineered for commercial vehicles and first responders, the modular design provides the ability to future proof as your network grows or new services are developed.
The COR IBR1100 Series with the dual-modem dock offers:
- Dual-band, dual-concurrent WiFi (802.11 a | b | g | n | ac)
- Ruggedised for vibration, shock, dust, splash & humidity
- Dual-modem dock (optional)
- Ignition sensing
- Certified 3G | 4G | LTE enterprisegrade internal modems
- 9-36 DC voltage input range
- Software defined radio supports multiple carriers (Gobi)
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Active GPS support
- Certified on all major carriers
- Non-WiFi versions available
- 3 year warranty