The Falcon Cellular is a battery-powered tracking device in a rugged IP67 housing, specially-designed for asset location with temperature monitoring.
Extended battery life is possible with LTC (Lithium Thionyl Chloride) batteries, or users can connect to a power source for a permanent solution. The Falcon comes in a 2G version, or a 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT combo module. The 4G version is ideal for low-power operation – resulting in the longest battery life around.
Multiple input interfaces and a digital output allow for many years of monitoring and control access. The Falcon Cellular uses a combination of GPS and Wi-Fi to track assets both outdoors and inside buildings. (Warehouses, depots etc.)
The I2C interface supports a range of sensors, in particular the Digital Matter temperature probe. This is a great solution for cold-chain applications, where the Falcon device can be used to track items as small as pallets or coolbox containers, providing accurate position data, as well as extremely precise and responsive temperature monitoring.
- Run from battery (3 x AAA – LTC or “off-the-shelf” Lithium) or line power (5-16V)
- Rugged, waterproof IP67 Housing
- On board GPS with LNA for location
- Wi-Fi Sniffing for indoor localisation
- 2 x Digital Inputs with pulse counting
- 1 x Analog Input (0-30V)
- I2C interface for a wide range of sensors – especially temperature probes
- also supports temperature and humidity
- 1 x Digital Output