The Dart is a compact cellular 2G or 3G tracking device with a variety of inputs and outputs to cater for entry-level tracking applications, without sacrificing tracking and communications performance and reliability. Its compact housing contains the GPS and cellular antennas, and the 12-wire connector means that all of the Dart’s functionality can be easily accessed – and makes installation a breeze.
The internal backup battery provides alerts and tracking operations even when external power is removed. The 3D accelerometer and flash memory round out a product that is low cost but still packs a punch. The Dart can simultaneously use GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing double the number of positioning satellites than standard tracking products. The result is faster acquisition and more accurate and reliable tracking.
- Affordable and reliable, with excellent performance.
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS tracking, with amplified signals
- Easy install & easy to conceal
- Compact Cellular 2G or 3G (4G CAT-M1 version coming soon)
- Variety of inputs and outputs