SensorNode is a battery-powered data communicator that interfaces to a range of sensors, inputs and outputs, GPS, and uploads data via LoRaWAN networks. Great for agriculture and remote sensor monitoring applications.
- Up to 5 years once daily updates
- Up to 2 years of hourly updates
- Rugged waterproof housing
- I2C interface for a wide range of such as: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration, CO2 gas
- On-board GPS option for location updates
- 2 x Digital Inputs
- 2 x Analogue Inputs with auto-range