The NTC-3000 Series is a reliable solution for cost effective deployment in any 3G data telemetry environment. Designed for reliable performance and universal installation it provides 3G data connectivity for M2M applications enabling remote monitoring, control, management and reporting of industrial and commercial equipment.
The small and rugged form factor is ideal for applications such as metering, rail, road signs, security, transport and vending machines. It can also be used in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) scenarios to monitor, control or collect data from remote devices such as farm machinery, water monitoring devices and wind farms.
A serial connection on one end and a 3G connection on the other allows the devices to simply take the serial data and send it over 3G. The lockable SIM tray along with the rugged nature of the device means you can be assured that your device is working reliably, regardless of the physical location.
Advanced diagnostics and control via SMS including the ability to:
– query status information and settings
– execute commands via SMS, such as: reboot, save, go offline, go online
– configure settings such as the secure SMS management password, APN, PAD mode, DynDNS account details and periodic reboot time
- Small-sized, rugged industrial-grade 3G modem for wireless data communication
- Provides reliable RS232 serial data connectivity for various M2M applications
- Supports standard AT command set
- Supports various networks and service types UMTS | HSPA & GSM/GPRS
- Wide input voltage range 5-36V DC suitable for diverse environments
- RS232 serial data connection and power input via RJ45 port
- USB 2.0 port for communicating (e.g. Dial-up networking from Windows PC)
- DIN rail and wall mount option
- SIM card reader with locking tray
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 85°C
- Supports Open AT and AirVantage
- Includes custom NetComm Wireless OpenAT application capable of:
– Transparently transferring serial port traffic over the Internet via TCP or UDP using the built-in Packet Assembler and Disassembler (PAD) functionality
– Configuring a periodic reboot to ensure the modem is always accessible
– Connecting to a DynDNS account to update the NTC-3000’s IP address when not using a static IP address
– Advanced diagnostics and control via SMS including the ability to query status information and settings, execute commands and configure settings