This product is going End-of-Life in 2017 – please replace with GX450 | RV50 | RV50X or MP70
The GX400 is a small, rugged form factor 3G Gateway offering multiple interfaces and standard GPS to provide high-value versatility for any location-aware application. With 3G mobile broadband connectivity, designed with versatility and flexibility in mind, the Sierra Wireless AirLink GX400 is designed for use in mobile environments (AVL/tracking, field service, public safety) or fixed/portable settings (industrial, utilities, security, enterprise, point-of-sale). A powerful ARM 11 class micro-processor and the addition of an expansion slot, leave room for growth via support for additional connection or communications options and future technologies.
There is an Accessory WLAN kit for the GX400 (Order Code: SW GX400-WIFI) providing 802.11b/g/n Access Point (hotspot) or Client Mode functionality. This enables applications for mobile office, temporary office locations, mission critical environments and more.
The GX400 is powered by ALEOS™ embedded intelligence and managed by the AirLink Management Services. It is a “one device fits all” solution that allows customers to deploy and manage the same device for multiple applications, simplifying deployment and management.
- Embedded intelligence – ability to program and/or configure
- IP64 rated, rugged enclosure, Mil-Spec 810-F
- Machine protocols
- Class I Div 2 Compliant
- Expansion Slot to add IESM expansion boards
- Comprehensive device management and configuration
- Low power mode/ wake up timer
- Robust ARM 11-class processor
- Remote management, control and configuration
- WiFi Expansion card (b/g/n)
- Integrated GPS
- 9 -36V DC