Sierra Wireless® AirPrime® EM Series supports the latest 4G and 3G networks in North America, Europe, and Asia. The PCI Express M.2 form factor allows easy integration into smaller and thinner devices. Optimised for low power consumption, the EM Series is ideal for today’s mobile computing, networking, and industrial IoT applications.
The EM Series supports 4G global networks, including LTE Advanced, with automatic fallback to 3G and 2G networks, depending on the module variant and network availability.
GNSS tracking lets you locate, monitor, and deploy location-based applications and services with module variants supporting GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems.
Update firmware, manage applications, and utilise product data over-the-air on EM74xx module variants with AirVantage® cloud connectivity.
- Global coverage on LTE-Advanced networks with only 2 module variants to easily expand into new markets (North America/Europe SKU; Asia Pacific SKU)
- Switch networks anytime with up to three different certified firmware variants on board*
- Comprehensive GNSS coverage with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite system support enabling tracking and location-based services
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep the connectivity optimised and secure**
Interfaces include SIM, USB, PCM/I2S, GPIO, flash LED output, and more
- Smaller and thinner
- Enhanced pin functionality
- Future-proof form factor