Libelium Smart Agriculture Pro
This is the Libelium Smart Agriculture Pro model.
Read the following steps to begin monitoring for better crop production and quality:
1. Choose Up To 6 Sensors
- Weather Station WS-3000
(anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer)
- Soil Moisture (3 different depths: 1.5m, 4.5m, 8m)
- Solar Radiation (PAR and UV)
- Leaf Wetness
- Air Temperature, Humidity + Atmospheric Pressure
- Soil Temperature
- Stem, Trunk + Fruit Diameter
- Luminosity (Luxes Accuracy) for Smart Lighting
- Ultrasound (Distance Measurement)
2. Choose Your Network
Need advice on which network is right for you?
3. Platform & Design Services
Need advice on how to bring it all together?
Need more personalised advice for your project?
Case Studies, Documents & Partners
Farmtell, a provider of smart agriculture tools, wanted to create a smart hay baling solution. The result was the Hay Mate unit…