Libelium Smart Environment Pro
This is the Libelium Smart Environment Pro model.
Read the following steps to begin monitoring environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, pressure, particle matter in the air (dust) and 16 different types of gases:
1. Choose Up To 6 Sensors
- Carbon Monoxide – CO
- Carbon Dioxide – CO2
- Molecular Oxygen – O2
- Ozone – O3
- Nitric Oxide – NO
- Nitric Dioxide – NO2
- Sulfur Dioxide – SO2
- Ammonia – NH3
- Methane and other combustible gases – CH4
- Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) – Dust Sensor
- Temperature + Humidity + Atmospheric pressure
- Ultrasound (distance measurement)
- And more
2. Choose Your Network
Need advice on which network is right for you?
3. Platform & Design Services
Need advice on how to bring it all together?
Need more personalised advice for your project?
Case Studies, Documents & Partners
Farmtell, a provider of smart agriculture tools, wanted to create a smart hay baling solution. The result was the Hay Mate unit…