Maxtena’s Cobra-LTE700 transportation solution consists of three separate high-performance antennas in one compact and secure housing.
By leveraging techniques in antenna miniaturisation, two LTE 700 MHz & Cellular antennas (enabling MIMO technology) and one high gain GPS antenna provide maximum performance, while maintaining one of the most compact, easy to install form factors.
The Cobra-LTE700 measures 6.5” (166mm) in width by 7.9” (200mm) in length with a peak height of 3.5” (88mm).
The Maxtena solution is designed for mobile access points installed on buses, coaches and trucks; it can be used for video surveillance, localisation, and monitoring systems.
The antenna has its own ground plane that makes it suitable for any mounting environment without affecting performance
- Contains x2 LTE 700 MHz & Cellular antennas (enabling MIMO technology) and x1 high-gain GPS antenna
- Designed for mobile access points on transportation
- Small form factor
- Robust arrow shape housing for easy roof-top alignment
- MIMO technology
- One connector for each application; LTE 1, LTE 2 and GPS
- No ground plane requirements