The Cradlepoint COR IBR350 is an affordable, compact, high performance 3G gateway designed for mission critical connectivity to the Internet of Things. Ideal for connecting M2M applications like kiosks, ATMs, and digital signage, this cloud-managed solution allows organisations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their distributed networks easily.
With a carrier-certified, integrated modem for enterprise-grade availability, the COR IBR350 delivers high-speed connectivity with a form factor and feature set suited for the Internet of Things. Cradlepoint’s industry leading Modem Health Management (MHM) optimises signal strength, defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing. Using Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators have the ability to configure, monitor and manage their deployments through the cloud.
3G for the most demanding applications
Modem Health Management (MHM) to ensure always-on connectivity
XLTE support for more coverage
- Cloud-managed for remote management, configuration, and monitoring
- Integrated 3G modem for enterprise-grade connectivity
- Compact form factor
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Modem Health Management (MHM) to optimise modem connectivity and signal strength
- Purpose-built for PCI Compliance in distributed network architectures
- IPSec VPN Tunneling, GRE
- NAT-less routing, Virtual Server | Port Forwarding, IPv6
- XLTE Support