The eco-ENVIRO provides quick & simple on-board temperature.
The default unit provides simple reading on a preset interval. Other input types and applications may require custom application development and costs need to be advised, if any.
Our eco-ENVIRO unit provides up to 10 years logging and reporting back to the network using a highly stable LISOCL chemistry power source. (Sensors may require own supply)
- Frequency bands: 915Mhz (License-free ISM band)
- Output power: up to +22.5 dBm
- Range: up to 10km
- Downlink configuration (subscription option)
- Operating ambient temperature: -20°C – +65°C
- Mounting: Universal pole/wall bracket
- Dimensions: 80w x 150h x 55d mm (approx.)
- Weight: 165g
- Housing: IP65 (IP67 Option)
- Standards: AS/NZS 4268, AS/NZS 60950
- Power supply: through Li-SOCl2 battery
- Lifespan: up to 10 years (dependant on data payloads and data transmission frequency)