The eco-ANALOG provides a quick & simple way to connect your legacy analog devices.
The default unit provides analog reading on a preset interval and input type needs to be specified on order i.e. 0-10V, 4-20mA. Please note that other input types and applications may require custom application development, and costs should be investigated in advance. Please contact us directly if you would like further advice.
The eco-ANALOG unit provides up to 10 yrs logging and reporting back to the network, using a highly stable LISOCL chemistry power source. (Sensors may require an external power supply)
- SE/Differential 1ch ADC
- Frequency bands: 915MHz (License-free ISM band)
- Output power: up to +22.5 dBm
- Range: up to 10km
- Downlink configuration (subscription option)
- Operating ambient temperature: -20°C – +65°C
- Mounting: Universal pole/wall bracket
- Dimensions: 80w x 150h x 55d mm (approx.)
- Weight: 165g
- Housing: IP65 (IP67 Option)
- Standards: AS/NZS 4268, AS/NZS 60950
- Power supply: through Li-SOCl2 battery
- Lifespan: up to 10 years (dependant on data payloads and data transmission frequency)