The EGIS System from Sec-Eng is a robust and easy to use personal alarm for individuals who work alone or in potentially hazardous environments, providing them with an effective way to communicate in emergency situations. The device send alarms manually by the press of a button, as well man-down function. The unit has the ability to send a duress alarm, which sends GPS coordinates of the location to the user’s application.
Operating on 3G, the EGIS can make and receive voice calls, and send an SMS. The unit is fully customisable to meet organisations’ and individuals’ requirements.
The EGIS is Australian-made for tough conditions and is ideal for workshops, hospitals, labs, mixing plants, mining, security guards and cash transport.
- Operates on 3G networks
- In-Built 4 Axis digital tilt system
- Three pre-programmed buttons
- Ability to SMS or Open a Voice Channel
- Resistant to water (IP64), dust and dirt. Tough poly carbonate thermal plastic housing for rough handling
- Ability to Send GPS coordinates via SMS or GPRS