The Noabe (formerly Jablocom) Essence 3G desk-phone (GDP-06) provides the format of a standard desk-phone but connects using a 3G SIM. The Essence phone works on 3G 900 and 2100 networks. It provides features including quick dial numbers, speaker phone, and easy to use navigation features.
The cloud based services allow synchronizing of contacts among your desktop phone, mobile phone and Google or Exchange account over-the-air for free.
If you need extra features please contact us – for example we are providing a “taxi-phone” configuration which auto-dails a preset number on handset lift.
View the video guides on how to use the features of the Jablocom Essence 3G Desk-phone:
– Remote access to your Essence http://jablocom.com/essence/#video
– Administration of groups http://jablocom.com/jablotool/jablotool-for-phones/#video
- Cloud based phone contacts syncing with your mobile phones
- 11 Quick dial Hotkeys
- Conference calls
- Option to connect 3G for data services
- Taxi-phone option
- Works on Optus 3G network (not Telstra of Vodafone)