The Globalstar SmartOne LP (line-powered) tracker is designed for the intelligent management of powered and non-powered fixed and mobile assets. It is a practical solution for tracking asset location, reporting unauthorized movement, engine runtime reporting and major fault monitoring, as well as a multitude of other applications. Users can track intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security.
The SmartOne LP can be line-powered (operates on external power) or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, the SmartOne LP will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue. When using line- power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location. In battery mode the SmartOne LP is powered by 4 “off-the-shelf” AA 1.5V lithium batteries providing 3+ years of battery life.
The SmartOne LP utilises motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne LP is configured to track its asset’s specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Total packaged solution requires no harnesses, no external power and no external antenna
- Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging cost reduction mode: reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location
- Run time monitoring
- Hardware on/off feature allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals from device sensors
- Quick installation using either industrial adhesives or screw mounts
- Operates on external line power from 10 to 48 volts DC