EOL Notice – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Heritage GPS Board HER020 (version 2) from Maestro Wireless Solutions provides a simple-to-use GPS solution offering less redundancy, lower power consumption, and cost savings.
It features a 32 channel receiver/baseband processor chipset operating in Autonomous and Assisted GPS (A-GPS) mode 8 Channel Tracking.
The HER020 version 2 offers dual serial ports and SMA connectors.
- 32 channel receiver/baseband processor chipset
- Operates in Autonomous and A-GPS mode
- -157 dBm sensitivity ensures position fix availability
- Hot Start: Outdoors1: < 3 sec Indoors2: < 20 sec
- <7m outdoor, <30m indoor typical
- 110 mW power consumption whil etracking
- 6 Input ports – Opto-Coupler
- 2 Output ports – Opto-Coupler (Open Collector)
- 4 Analog Inputs
- Dual serial ports
- sma connectors