M2M Connectivity will be exhibiting at the Electronex Electronics Design and Assembly Expo in Melbourne on stand no. B18.
Date: 11-12 September, 2013
Venue: Melbourne Function Centre, Batman Ave, Melbourne
M2M Connectivity will be showcasing:
– Sierra Wireless AirPrime modules and the AirLink GX400
– connectBlue Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), long range and WLAN
– Radiocrafts modules for TinyMesh, Zigbee, KNX, M-Bus, RC232,
– NV08C-CSM-BDR card and NVS Technologies GNSS receivers,
– Satellite modules for Iridium and Globalstar Simplex networks.
The Electronex Electronics and Design Expo promotes design, development and manufacturing with the latest solutions and showcases new technologies for electronics production and systems integration. The Surface Mount and Circuit Board Association (SMCBA) Design & Manufacture Conference, now in it’s 25th year, will be conveniently running concurrently with Electronex.
More details and free entry register here.
Tech Tip: How to enable direct communication to the 3G module
inside Airlink products
Telnet/SSH to Airlink Router and follow instruction below to enable passthru mode to talk directly to 3G module.
• Type at\apassthru then press enter
• wait 20 seconds for an ok.
• Once the OK is shown, you will be talking with the
• Enter ATI to confirm this.
Now you can issue AT commands to change some settings on the 3G module