EOL Notice – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Sierra Wireless MC7710 LTE/HSPA+ module is ideal for mobile computing and networking applications. The AirPrime MC7710 intelligent embedded module can be easily integrate into a variety of devices requiring high speed LTE or HSPA+ connectivity, including applications with video download, routing over 3G, and in laptop/netbook computers.
AirPrime MC7710 modules allow developers to take advantage of the latest generation of high-speed mobile networks, delivering up to 100Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds and integrated GPS capabilities as well as support for both Linux and Windows.
The MC7710 offers LTE connectivity on 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz networks (Telstra is rolling out an LTE network using 1800 MHz and has covered capital cities and some major regional cities) as well as HSPA+ (900/2100 MHz) and GSM/GPRS.
- Peak downlink speeds up to 100 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 50Mbps
- Multi-mode capability ensures continuous connectivity and supports roaming
- Standard form factor simplifies engineering
- Supports Multiple input/multiple output (MIMO) for use with LTE
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling software for Linux and Windows
- Solid documentation and development tool
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance