Benefits of using M2M Device Management
- Reduce Deployment costs
- Improve fleet consistency
- Simplify deployment process
- Understand the State of your Fleet of Devices
- Uncover Connectivity Issues
- Provide Data for Advanced Troubleshooting
Ease of Upgrades
- Reduce Ongoing Maintenance Costs
- Keep Devices Current and Secure
- Perform Remote Upgrades
- Obtain real-time data from configurable dashboards
- Gain insight/troubleshooting on system status with operational reports
- Deep dive into fleet performance with rich historical reporting
M2M Service Desk for Device Management
M2M Service Desk for Sierra Wireless Environments
Built on Sierra Wireless Airlink® Management platform and available in ‘Support’ and ‘Managed’ tiers – the M2M Service Desk ensures that you keep your environment always on, always optimised, always connected.
M2M Service Desk for Robustel Environments
Built on Robustel Cloud Management Platform (RCMS) and available in ‘Support’ and ‘Managed’ tiers – the M2M Service Desk ensures that you keep your environment always on, always optimised, always connected.
Sierra Wireless Airlink Managment Services (ALMS)
The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, monitor and upgrade any number of gateways and routers remotely.
Robustel Cloud Management Service (RCMS)
Designed to work hand-in-hand with RobustOS, RCMS unlocks the true potential of Robustel products giving customers the ultimate range of monitoring, management and control functions.
Why M2M Connectivity?
We specialise in IoT connectivity for Smart Cities, Smart Utilities, Asset Tracking, Agriculture, Security and emergency applications.. and more.
We have deep engineering expertise in IoT – who ensure you have the best fit soluton for your business.
From hardware to solutions – we help businesses to design, deploy and manage their connectivity requirements.
We partner with worlds best carrier and technology vendors, to meet a broad range of industry use cases.