The NTC-6200-02 router is an intelligent penta-band 3G router designed for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications taking advantage of the high speed and wide coverage of modern cellular networks.
Featuring Ethernet, Serial (RS232/422/485), and USB 2.0 connectivity, the NTC-6200-02 can interface with a diverse range of equipment used in a wide variety of vertical applications. It also features built-in GPS support and a dedicated ignition input making it ideal for vehicle applications. The device features integrated ZigBee1 with embedded antennas for multipoint wireless networking and multipurpose digital and analogue I/O ports.
The router’s open Linux operating system and Software Development Kit (SDK) offers the capability to install custom software applications within the substantial on board flash memory. The router also allows full remote system monitoring, remote diagnostics, remote configuration and firmware updates over the air. The NTC 6200-02 is designed with durability in mind. Its compact rubberised case design has flexible mounting options and has been tried and tested in extreme applications to ensure users can enjoy a reliable and long product life-span.
The NTC-6200-02 is perfect for:
- Point-to-point or point-to-multipoint machine-to-machine IP connectivity
- Controlling and monitoring of connected machines from remote locations
- Collection and analysis of data from connected machines
- Commercial and Industrial deployments in harsh environments
- Penta-band 3G
- HSPA+ up to 14.4 Mbps DL
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- Full passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (802.3af)*
- RS232 | RS422 | RS485 Port and USB 2.0 OTG port
- Built in GPS supporting an active GPS Antenna via external SMA connector
- Three multi-purpose I/O ports
- Extensive device management with support for TR-069, Web GUI and full feature management with SMS
- Flexible mounting suitable for in-home use, or
- industrial applications with built-in wall mount and DIN rail mounting options