It offers high sensitivity and high performance acquisition and tracking, combined with low power consumption, plus assisted GPS | GLONASS | GALILEO (A-GNSS) and advanced power saving functionalities are also provided. Tracking satellites from multiple GNSS constellations ensures much higher availability of navigation signals when compared to single constellation alternatives, providing increased performance, accuracy and reliability to devices used in urban and industrial environments. It features two RF channels (GPS and GLONASS) and 3-stage SAW filtration for better noise immunity.
It also offers a variety of interfaces, flexible power supply options, and a supply voltage for an active antenna are provided. This very compact and fully featured GNSS receiver can be integrated on a low cost 2 or 4 layer PCB with minimum additional passive components.
– Fleet management/Telematics and anti-theft systems
– In-car and personal navigation devices
– Asset and personal tracking
– Surveillance and security systems
– LTE, WiMAX, Wi-Fi & cellular base station time synchronisation.
There are two hardware versions at present:
- CSMv5.x which are pin-to-pin compatible.
– input SAW filter which cover GPS + GLONASS frequency band
– 26MHz TCXO (60th harmonic 60*26 = 1560 MHz is not compatible with BeiDou signal processing)
– CSMv4.x FW supports GPS + GLONASS configuration only.
– input SAW filter which cover BeiDou + GPS + GLONASS frequency band
– 33.6MHz TCXO, which is fully compatible with BeiDou signal processingCSMv5.x FW supports two configurations:
1. GPS + GLONASS
2. GPS + BeiDou
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, COMPASS & SBAS L1
- Support simultaneous multi-constellation positioning
- Compact 20x26x2.5 mm LGA SMT package
- Precise navigation, positioning and time synchronization
- 32 GNSS tracking channels
- 200K correlators ensure fast TTFF and high signal sensitivity
- Raw Data output – Pseudorange, Carrier phase and Doppler
- Individual GLONASS group delay calibration assuring very high accuracy
- Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) interface and Dead Reckoning option
- 64 KB EEPROM for firmware upgrade and data storage
- NMEA 0183 / IEC 61162-1, binary (BINR) and RTCM SC-104 data protocols
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Low Power – 24 mW in Time-to-Time Fix (TTTF) mode
- Industrial operating temperature range -‐40 to +85°C
- v5 hardware to support BEIDOU