The NV08C-RTK is a L1 GNSS Receiver with fully integrated multi-constellation satellite navigation for RTK applications.
The key feature of the NV08C-RTK is its full compatibility with GPS, GLONASS and future global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) GALILEO and BeiDou. NV08C-RTK device is specifically designed for use in high accuracy applications, demanding low cost, low power consumption, small form factor and uncompromising performance.
The NV08C-RTK GNSS module is easy-to-integrate GNSS and provides 32 channels of combined GPS L1 and GLONASS L1 code and carrier phase tracking. Position, velocity and time information is also available. The NV08C-RTK uses Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) corrections from services such as WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN.
- Integrated RTK functionality
- L1 GPS, GLONASS and SBAS
- Data rate up to 20 Hz
- Base and Rover mode
- Centimeter-level positioning in RTK mode
- Individual GLONASS group delay calibration
- 3-stage filtration for high out-of-band interference immunity
- Enhanced RAIM for 3D and RTK modes
- Low power consumption
- Simple quick integration
- NMEA 0183, BINR, RTCM 3.1 communication protocols
- Industrial operating temperature range ‐40 to +85°C
- Integrated MEMS-sensors (INS)