Opengear ACM5004-G with enterprise-class security
The ACM5004-G multifunction industrial cellular routers provide secure high-speed wireless connectivity to remote sites and devices. Designed using an extensible platform built on open source Linux, the ACM5004-G cellular router, offers a synergistic approach to remote site routing, monitoring and management delivering solutions for primary access or backup to existing landlines. The seamless cellular routing has firewall and security features to meet the most exacting compliance requirements.
Opengear’s ACM5004-G cellular routers have an embedded 4 port console server and extensive power management and monitoring. The optional digital I/O ports deliver environmental monitoring with external environmental sensors and the external USB supports flash memory to help tame the complexities of remote administration.
A complete end-end solution is available using Opengear’s CMS/VCMS centralised management system appliance that provides detailed monitoring and advanced management of all the downstream cellular routers.
- Advanced M2M and remote site connectivity
- Enterprise class security
- 4 RS-232 serial console ports
- External USB for flash memory
- Optional digital I/O’s for external sensor support
- Internal temperature monitor
- UPS and PDU Management
- VPN support for establishing a secure connection over public cellular network using IPsec or OpenVPN
- Centralised Monitoring and Management