Opengear 3G Router with I/O
Product Order Number:
EOL Notice – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Opengear ACM5004-G-I 3G | NextG Cellular Router provides secure high-speed wireless connectivity to remote sites and mobile locations for asset management and monitoring together with IO support and GPS.
The ACM5004-G is equipped with internal temperature monitoring, optional environmental sensors and enables secure management of assets connected via serial console ports, USB, ethernet and digital I/O’s.
The ACM5004 features advanced security to meet the most demanding high security applications including VPN networking with OpenVPN and IPSec, support for RSA SecurID, Embedded FIPS140-2 OpenSSL cryptographic module, to securely control devices hidden behind firewalls.
Users can monitor remote UPS systems with the embedded Network UPS Tool and initiate graceful shutdowns, manage distributed serial PDUs and network connected PDUs from thousands of vendors. It is possible to script automatic reboots on alert trigger or ping detect failure.
The ACM5004-G-I includes
– 2 TTL level digital I/O ports (5V max @ 20mA) and also provides contacts for external water /smoke/ motion sensors
– 2 High-Voltage digital output ports (>5V to <30V@ 100 mA)
– Dual SMA antenna connectors – for either receive diversity (AUX) or GPS (passive antenna needed)
- Support for GPS
- Digital I/O ports for external smoke, fire, vibration, water detection and door contact sensors
- Internal temperature sensor
- Support for additional EMD5000 Environmental Monitoring Devices
- Web interface for environmental graphing, logs, and status