Digital Matter 4G LTE CAT-M1 | NB-IOT Falcon Remote Sensor
Product Order Number:
The Falcon Cellular is a battery-powered tracking device in a rugged IP67 housing, specially-designed for asset location with temperature monitoring.
Extended battery life is possible with LTC (Lithium Thionyl Chloride) batteries, or users can connect to a power source for a permanent solution. The Falcon comes in a 2G version, or a 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT combo module. The 4G version is ideal for low-power operation – resulting in the longest battery life around.
Multiple input interfaces and a digital output allow for many years of monitoring and control access. The Falcon Cellular uses a combination of GPS and Wi-Fi to track assets both outdoors and inside buildings. (Warehouses, depots etc.)
The I2C interface supports a range of sensors, in particular the Digital Matter temperature probe. This is a great solution for cold-chain applications, where the Falcon device can be used to track items as small as pallets or coolbox containers, providing accurate position data, as well as extremely precise and responsive temperature monitoring.
- High-precision GPS/GLONASS tracking device
- WiFi Positioning for Indoor Asset Tracking
- 1 x Analog Input, 2 x Digital Inputs, 1 x Switched Ground Digital Output, 1 x Ignition Digital Input, Switched Power Out
- I²C Sensor Interface
- Weatherproof and rugged IP67 Housing with compact and ergonomic design
- Flexible Power Options – 3 x AA Batteries with up to 7 years battery life or wired to permanent power
- Compatible with LTC Batteries for tracking in extreme temperatures
- Built-in Battery Meter for remote Battery Life Monitoring and Remaining Life Predictions
- Cellular 2G or 4G LTE-M / NB-IoT