Sierra Wireless MC7304 LTE Module
Product Order Number:
The new Sierra Wireless MC 7304 LTE | HSPA+ module is ideal for M2M applications demanding high speed connectivity. This new model supports LTE 1800 (in use by all the Australian LTE operators) and can fall back to all 3G frequencies in use in Australia and NZ (850 | 900 | 2100 MHz) including Telstra NextG.
This miniPCIEe LTE module can be easily integrate into a variety of devices requiring high speed LTE connectivity with fall-back to all main HSPA+ networks. Key target markets include applications with security cameras for video upload, digital signage with high data download needs, and routing over LTE.
AirPrime’s new MC LTE modules allow developers to take advantage of the latest generation of high-speed mobile networks, delivering up to 100Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds over LTE with fall-back to all 3G | HSPA+ networks.
The module includes enhanced location capabilities using A-GPS, GPS Xtra, and GLONASS. It also provides support for Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 8. The module has been optimised for low power consumption, enabling longer battery life in applications.
- LTE module for Australian frequencies
- Fall back to Quad band 3G/HSPA+ including NextG
- Optimised for low power consumption
- Support for Linux and Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance
- Enhanced location services (A-GPS, GPS Xtra, GPS, Glonass)
- Active antenna option for GNSS