Sierra Wireless WP7700 LPWA Module
Product Order Number:
Coming Soon – Q1, 2018.
The WP7700 module for Cat-M1/NB1 worldwide networks is fully compliant with the 3GPP Release 13 standard, providing a new low-cost, low-power technology for low-bandwidth IoT applications with extended reach beyond traditional cellular.
Delivering up to 300Kbps download speed and 375Kbps upload speed, this module is ideal for real-time fixed or mobile applications such as consumer wearables, health monitoring devices, tracking devices, and smart home and smart city devices to name a few.
Design now with 4G LTE-M1/NB1 modules in the CF3® form factor and scale to 3G or 4G networks in the future as the application evolves.
- Switch networks anytime with up to three different certified firmware variants on board
- Compact CF3® design to migrate between technologies and future-proof product platforms
- Dedicated ARM core application processor running Legato® open source software
- mangOH® reference designs enable rapid prototyping and proof of concepts
- Worldwide coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades future-proof deployments and keep them secure
- Prevent unauthorised code on the target to keep your connectivity secure
- Tested for harsh environments and extreme temperatures