Inmarsat Sabre Ranger M2M Modem | Satellite Terminal
Product Order Number:
AV Sabre M2M
SABRE Ranger M2M Ruggedized BGAN M2M Satellite Terminal
The SABRE™ Ranger M2M is a BGAN M2M (machine-to-machine) terminal with a ruggedized mechanical enclosure build for long term outdoor all weather installation. It is designed for SCADA applications in remote, unmanned locations. The firmware is specially designed such that it can provide reliable and stable BGAN connectivity continuously for long period without user intervention.
To ensure that users are always in control of SABRE™ Ranger M2M, Addvalue has developed features that enable users to control the terminal remotely:
- the PDP context of the SABRE™ Ranger M2M can be activated or deactivated remotely via SMS;
- in times when users need to reboot the terminal, the rebooting process can also be initiated via SMS;
- the terminal can be configured remotely using SMS commands;
- and logs can be retrieved remotely for debugging.
The SABRE™ Ranger M2M also comes with a mounting frame that’s specially designed for easy antenna pointing.
- 24/7 Always-On Capability
- IP watchdog for fail-safe operation
- Remote configuration and debugging
- PDP activation/deactivation via SMS
- Single unit with integrated antenna (all-in-one)
- Class I Div. 2 and ATEX Zone 2, Group II, Category 3