Maxtena M9706CWT-UFL Active Multi Frequency Antenna – Embedded L1: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, L2: GPS L2C, GALILEO E5B, GLONASS L30C, L2 OF
Product Order Number:
The M9706CWT-UFL is an active conformal wave multi-frequency GNSS The antenna is built for the L1/L2 GPS, Galileo, Beidou and GLONASS bands. The antenna is designed for applications requiring greater accuracy than L1 only antennas can provide.
The antenna’s excellent radiation pattern, exceptional out-of-band rejection, minimal group delay variation, and low noise figure ensures optimal performance of GNSS systems. The M9706CWT-UFL is ideal for applications requiring minimal integration effort or for retrofitting existing products.
- Concurrent GNSS reception on L1: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and L2: GPS L2C, Galileo E5B, GLONASS L30C, and L2 OF
- Low profile design
- Conformal materials
- Full active design with superb filtering
- Small form factor
- GIS, RTK and other high accuracy GNSS applications
- Low power consumption
- Minimal phase center variation over azimuth and elevation
- Negligible group delay variation