Opengear 3G Console Server
Product Order Number:
This product is now EOL (End of Life). View the current products here
Opengear ACM5004-G-E 3G cellular console server (with environmental sensor support,) provides secure remote access to network devices including servers, routers, switches and firewalls.
Opengear’s ACM5004-G-E 3G device server provides complete remote hands, giving IT personnel the ability to reach out to a remote location, as if they were actually on site. In event of an outage, they can access all their branch office sites out of band and reboot the systems using the in-built service processors. Alternatively, they can run software applications on the virtual servers at the head office that communicates securely to serial devices at the remote sites.
Opengear’s ACM5004-E provides a comprehensive and advanced console server solution for Out-Of-Band management of equipment. The 4 digital I/Os support environmental sensors (door contact, vibration, smoke, water) to further enhance the product functionality.
The ACM5004-G-E has an internal Sierra Wireless quad-band (850/900/1900/2100MHz) 3G/HSPA+ modem for flexible out-of-band access.
NOTE: The ACM-5004-G-E replaces the ACM5004-G. The major difference is the included support for up to 4 digital IO to support environmental sensors (door contact, vibration, smoke, water).
- ACM5004-G-E is empowered by Sierra Wireless MC8795V 3G Module
- Four RS-232 Serial console ports for accessing routers, servers and firewalls
- Four digital IO to support environmental sensors (door contact, vibration, smoke, water)
- Encrypted authenticated access for local for secure management.
- Power Management and UPS monitoring with alerts and graceful shut-down.
- 2 Gig USB flash for offline logs, scripts and configurations.
- Built-in Temperature Monitoring with Alerts
- External USB for adding custom adapters
- Internal 3G modem for flexible out-of-band access
- Uses straight CAT5 cable
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet option for segmented private network access
- 3G quad band router