Sierra Wireless Q24 Module Series
Product Order Number:
EOL Notice – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Available in the same form factor for more than 10 years, this evolution of the popular Q24 Series brings a range of new benefits to existing and new product designs. You can choose between Q24 Classic, Q24 Plus, Q24 Extended or Q24 Auto. An embedded SIM holder is available as an option.
- ARM7, 32 bit, 52 MHz running Open AT® RTOS as standard
- Integrated TCP/IP Stack
- Quad band GSM & GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- On Board SIM Holder Option Available
Designed for fast and easy integration, the Q2438 is a Dual Band CDMA (800/1900MHz) wireless module. The Wireless CPU provides end application devices with wireless connectivity, high-speed data transfer, and advanced features such as GPSOne, TCP/IP, and multiplexing of voice and data. The Q24x8 family is designed to target the vertical applications market such as Telematics, Machine-to-Machine Interfaces and Mobile applications.
- Widely approved by CDMA carriers
- CDMA2000® 1xRTT and AMPS technology
- Integrated GPSOne®
- Available with or without RUIM capable OS