Skywave Orbcomm SG-7100 Cellular M2M Gateway
Product Order Number:
The SG-7100 cellular communications gateway is a powerful cellular platform with optional Wi-Fi and satellite, providing broadband connectivity for easy integration into fleet management and industrial fixed asset monitoring applications.
Ideal for sending mission-critical data from the field to the back office, the versatile SG-7100 creates a vital communications link that enables functions like dispatch, electronic forms/signatures, location-based services, HOS (hours of service) reports, collection of equipment data and much more.
The ORBCOMM SG-7100 cellular gateway is also designed be used in conjunction with the IDP-280 satellite modem, for vehicle tracking and monitoring. Both of these ORBCOMM devices can be connected to a smart device operating a mobile fleet application, which offers dual-mode communications coverage nationwide.
The expandable, fully programmable SG-7100 also supports multiple LAN and WAN interfaces and features an onboard web server for forms in logistics applications. Designed to accelerate time to market, the smart device’s configurable applications, modular hardware architecture and optional expansion cards offer the flexibility to meet evolving asset management challenges.
The cellular gateway platform takes the next step in M2M communications for fleet management, in-cab messaging, workflow automation, and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications.
• Fleet management
• Workflow automation
• Vehicle maintenance
• Dispatch and navigation
• Wi-Fi access point
SCADA & Fixed Equipment:
• Primary/backup communication for SCADA systems
• Secure VPN IP access for PLCs, RTUs and other
• Remote sensor data collection and control
• Building automation
• Video surveillance
• Device-agnostic connectivity
- Fully Programmable and Configurable
- Modular Hardware Architecture
- Multiple configuration options for cellular, Wi-Fi, satellite, and ethernet networking
- One-wire, serial, USB, Ethernet, digital and analog peripheral port options.
- Integrated SkyWave Lua Services Framework and open Linux environment.
- Integrated HTML 5 Compatible Web Server
Product Order Number: