Evvos Weather Station UC1
Product Order Number:
The Evvos Weather Station (WS) solution is a simple, compact, and connected device with the flexibility to do more than weather measurements. It is the first affordable all-in-one weather station that fulfills all your weather monitoring requirements, but doesn’t restrain you when you want to do more.
Most all-in-one weather stations give you the option to measure solar radiation or precipitation, but not both. EVVOS WS provides both measurements in one device, so you never have to compromise.
The EVVOS WS packages 12 weather sensors into a single, compact device for atmospheric conditions. It was designed for continuous deployment in harsh climates, which means there are no moving parts to fail. Installation and maintenance have been simplified to the maximum because there’s never any mechanical wear – no moving parts means the EVVOS WS anemometer is accurate at low wind speeds.
Unlike any other weather station, specialised pins made of real gold measure every single drop of rain. The 0.017 mm resolution means it can accurately measure small rainfall and even heavy dew events that other rain gauges miss. It even has an accelerometer, so you can ensure that the sensor is level, and you’re receiving accurate data.
EVVOS WS weather data (e.g., humidity, temperature, or atmospheric pressure) are transmitted over a single wire. That means you don’t have to use all of the ports on your data logger just for weather measurements. And, if you are using the EVVOS WS with EVVOS data loggers, you have the flexibility to add any of our other sensors, like soil moisture.
The EVVOS WS works seamlessly with the OneSense Environment and Agriculture for simple, plug-and-play atmospheric data logging and cloud-based data storage and management. You can set up an entire weather monitoring system without any complex wiring or programming.
- Measures 12 weather variables including: air temperature, relative humidity, vapour pressure, barometric pressure, wind speed, gust and direction, solar radiation, precipitation, lightning strike counter and distance
- Easy installation
- No moving parts
- Designed for continuous deployment in harsh climates
- Accurate at low wind speeds because no moving parts will cause friction or fail
- Detects fine-scale wind speed variations with 0.01 m/s resolution
- Integrated accelerometer detects if sensor is off-level
- Integrated spring acts as a rain gauge filter to keep out large particles but still allow enough water flow
- RC 4
- Optional GNSS