Tallysman High Performance Triple Band GNSS Antenna + L-Band
Product Order Number:
TW3972 | TW3967
NB: The Tallysman TW3972 | TW3967 models replace the earlier TW3970 and TW3965
A pole mount or through-hole mount antenna, (also available in an embeddable form as the TW3967). Both antennas employ Tallysman’s Accutenna® technology and are capable of receiving GPS L1 | L2 | L5, GLONASS G1 | G2 | G5, BeiDou B1 | B2, Galileo E1 | E5a+b plus L-band correction services (1164MHz – 1254MHz and 1525MHz – 1606MHz).
The TW3972 | TW3967 antennas have superior cross polarization rejection to enhance multi-path signal rejection, tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV), and an excellent Axial Ratio.
These antennas are ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicles, and other applications where precision matters. The ability of the antennas to access L-Band correction services extends its utility to a wider range of applications.
The TW3972 is housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. L Bracket, Pipe Mount or Pole Mount. The antenna is available with either a flat radome or a conical radome. The conical radome is used in permanent mount locations to ward off birds and shed ice and snow. The TW3967 is an embeddable antenna which is available with a wide selection of connectors, custom cable lengths, and can be custom tuned by Tallysman to ensure optimum performance within the customer’s enclosure.
- Capable of receiving GPS L1 | GPS L2 | GPS L5, GLONASS G1 |GLONASS G2 |GLONASS G5, BeiDou B1 |BeiDou B2,
Galileo E1 | Galileo E5a+b plus L-band correction services (1164MHz to 1254MHz and 1525MHz to 1606MHz).
- Superior cross-polarisation rejection
- Pole or through hole mount and embedded options
- TW3972 antenna has passed all requirements of the Association of American Railroads’ Electronics Environmental Requirements and System Management Standard (S-9401.V1.0).
- TW3972 antenna has added European Rail Certification to its already impressive list of qualifications