The Q4000 Orbcomm | GPS modem is a small, low profile, flexible and user friendly Orbcomm satellite modem integrated with a 50-channel GPS receiver and on-board microprocessor and memory.
The Q4000 Orbcomm + GPS comes with a fully supported application programmer’s interface (API) allowing developers and integrators to utilise the functions of the Q4000 to create customised on-board applications. The API comes with al the necessary tools to write, compile, and load custom applications onto the Q4000.
- Orbcomm + GPS Modem
- Full API to develop customized applications
- Real time clock
- 2 Serial Ports
- 2 configurable digital I/O
- Orbcomm and GPS antenna detection standard
- Quake Tools – configure hardware easily
- Sample configurable application (use for simple tracking)
- CanBus optional
- 2MB memory standard (optional 4 and 8MB versions)