The iQ provides a universal fully programmable interface with high accuracy GPS that can work with any Quake modem. For example, you can hook up the iQ to any Quake serial modem such as the Quake Iridium Q9612 or Q9601, or the Orbcomm Q1000 to have a complete solution. With its multiple serial ports and sophisticated software architecture, the iQ can also be used to interface with sensors, display units and other wireless technologies.
- Fully programmable interface to Quake serial modems
- Compatible with Iridium Q9612 and Q9601 modems
- Integrated high accuracy GPS (50 channel) (optional)
- 2 serial RS-232C interfaces
- J1939 Can Bus (optional)
- Antenna detection and Relays (optional)